Friday, September 23, 2011

What is a good board game to get my roommates for Christmas?

My roommates and I like to play board games when we're bored or to take a break from all of our school work. We found a really wacky game called Careers and we're absolutely in love! So I want to get them some out of the ordinary but super fun board games for Christmas. Any good suggestions?|||Telepaths is a great game to play. It's lots of fun finding out how much you and you friends actually think alike.





Crainium is my family's favourite game right now because it has something for the 'brainiacs' and the 'artists'.





Pictionary is fun whether you can draw or not.





I haven't played it but Dirty Minds sounds really good. One of my friends played it with her family and said it's lots of fun.





I'm not sure if there still making it but The Yuppie Game if great. It's kind of like a cross between Monopoly and Life. It takes a while to play but it's lots of fun.|||you should get heroscape lol|||it's a game called 'mime'. 4 people , 2 teams first team thinks at a thing to mime and one of the player mime by signs of the hand some attributes of that thing. of course the other team have to guess what it's about.|||Clue|||Forget those other answers, you've played all those games already anyway...





Play "Ticket to Ride". I promise you that you'll have a good time. All my friends and I do is play Ticket to Ride over and over and over again. It's amazing. Better than drugs.





Have fun!|||Just picked up a cute one called 'worst case scenario' it's a game about answering questions about life's crazy situations, like


if you car spins out on the ice, what do you do?


how should you act if a bear is about to attack you?


How do you get beet juice stains out of a tablecloth?





etc, etc, it was a lot of fun to play.|||Monopoly, old fashioned fun|||Mad Gab!!! It is a great game sober, and definilty hilarious when drunk!!





Have Fun!!!|||There are some really good drinking board games out there if you look hard enough. Don't remember any of their names though. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment