Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What game is better lego harry potter or alien vs predator?

My brother thinks that harry potter is better than alien vs Predator think alien vs predator is better wich of this is the best game?|||Alien vs Predator. How can you even ask that? Lego games are so damn stupid.|||Sorry, Jack, I don't agree.





And I'm a hardcore gamer.





AVP was a HORRIBLE game.





Lego games are NOT stupid. They just get that title from idiots like Jack, who give those kinds of games a bad name. A few months ago, I also thought they were stupid. When I got a new xbox, it came with 2 games free, one of them was Lego Batman. I had SO much fun playing that game.





I didn't care for Lego Indiana Jones 2 and I wouldn't get the rock band one's because I already have the originals...but I have Lego HP pre-ordered and it looks really cool.





You can look at the trailers online @ gameinformer.com or youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment