Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you play a game that is downloaded using Bitlord and Bittorent?

Now, I have fully downloaded the game and all the files are in a folder on my computer. I have extracted the files using Winrar. I have the game on an icon on my desktop. When i try to click it, it doesn't work. So, how can i get the game to work? Am I supposed to put something on a Cd? Can i just play it directly off the computer? Am i skipping a step or missing something? I know this is a lot, but please help me. Thanks|||Look into the installer... there must be a crack folder... or something with the name of a company which will have a cracked executable of your game.





If you cannot find it then search your game here www.gamecopyworld.com... you will surely get a patched exe there - download it and replace with the original exe where you installed your game.





Now try to run...|||How should we know?





We don't know what files you have, only where you got them from.





Not many companies use BitTorrent to distribute their software, but those that do are generally pretty good about providing instructions for dealing with the downloaded files.





(Of course, you might have downloaded it illegally, in which case you deserve all the trouble you can get).

No comments:

Post a Comment