Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How many cards and game pieces should the 1993 Risk Game have?

I bought the board game from a yard sale and was told they believed it to be complete. Is there anyway for me to check. I cannot find out how many armies, infantry etc pieces there should be. Thank you!|||I think I have the '93 version. Mine has 72 cards, 1 for each country (so 42 in all), 2 wild, and 28 missions. I'm not sure how many of each army piece there should be, I guarantee that if it has ever been played before it's not entirely complete. Those dang little pieces have a way of hiding in the most obscure places. I have lost about half of the pieces to my game, but it's still playable. Just combine different colors or use little pieces of paper or pieces from a different game. It won't look as cool but at least you can play a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment