Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How can i become a video game tester?

I live in the uk and my bro really want to be a game tester because he loves games. I was wondering is there any company's he can game test for in the uk? Also he is 12 years old. Please help me, Thanks!|||mot games o n there offical website will have requirements for a job


and you can ask them if u want to join them in makeing games and stuff but u need over 1 year experience in there requirments|||http://lildman80.game4cash.hop.clickbank.net go to this website they help you get into the biz learn little ins and outs

Report Abuse


|||I've heard Electronic Arts is a good company to work for in video gaming. I'm not sure how to get in on the job, but you might try their website.|||i'm not sure at 12


but as i've heard before it's kind of a long process and involves getting the right numbers and contacting local game company's.

No comments:

Post a Comment