Friday, September 23, 2011

I am a passionate gamer, what college should I attend to enter the video game industry?

Hello people, i am a senior, and i need to start thinking about college. I am a very passionate video gamer. I excel in many different categories but I really want to enter the video game industry so much! I have researched schools such as ITT Tech and WestWood but both have been reported as scams in the past. I really want the most out of my education and I want to be somebody in the Industry. Any help would be greatly appreciated.|||One option is to go to a regular university and double or triple major. A double major in creative writing or drama or art combined with a major in computer science with an emphasis in mathematics would be a good start. You also need to develop excellent skills in mathematics and physics or photoshop and 3d modeling programs like softimage, autocad starting now. Try to build a lot of games as a hobby while in college and get some friends to help you out.





Building computer games really requires a mixture of talents.|||Nintend of Japan University.





Maybe you can be zelda of the future or mario galaxy 7.





good luck.





Do Some Serious research Call the school.





Visit them. See How is.





or video game certification

No comments:

Post a Comment