Friday, September 23, 2011

How to watch every Raiders game live from internet?

I would like to watch every Raiders game live this next season but the only way to do that through satellite/cable in my area is to pay for an expensive sports package through Direct TV. I do not like Direct TV and would like an alternative. Is there any place online that offers legal and consistent viewing of live NFL football games? I would like to connect my computer to my TV and watch the games from the internet.|||There is no LEGAL site to answer your question since you included legal in your qualifications. And some, like adhe.com may give you a virus for free. I went to adhe.com once safely. The next visit, my PC encountered a virus. I have been in computers for nearly 30 years and have a very good virus detection set-up so the virus was immediately disposed of. Some may have picked up viruses from there and not know it.





There are several illegal pirate sites that stream the games until they are discovered. This sometimes happens while you are watching and you aren't watching anymore. The NFL licenses only Direct to broadcast all games. Sources that bypass this licensing are subject to criminal penalties.





There have also been problems incurred from downloading satellite tv software from the web.





If you frequent questionable sources, sometimes you pay a price.|||I have no clue to a "legal" site to watch blacked out raider games. But hopefully the improvements that the Raiders have made this offseason more fans will go to the games so we will have more games to watch on regular TV. I usually try to make it to all the home games so it's not a big issue for me. The site I have used the last 2 years to watch the 1 or 2 games I haven't been able to go to is atdhe.net.It is a site where people stream the games and there are usually 2 or 3 feeds for most Raider Games. If you lose 1 you can pick up another really fast.|||First let me say that it is awesome that you like the Raiders I don't see to much of that anymore on the internet unless I am on the Raiders site the media has destroyed the teams appearance The Oakland Raiders are public enemy number 1 in the NFL but they will soon rise to claim there former glory!





To answer your Question) I only know of two online sites which is streamtube.com and sportsstream.com and they rarely have Raider games on stream I would try maybe going to a local spot where they often watch the Raiders games are maybe watching the games at a friends house%26gt;


Are you can try satellite Tivo are regular cabel and just watch the games that are available)


Direct TV is okay the package has went down and is less expensive now the all access pass is only 50$ more including your regular bill I hope this helps you bro and thanks for supporting the Raiders|||Move overseas, find the stream %26amp; close your eyes.|||If you live in the USA there is no legal way to watch an nfl game online.

No comments:

Post a Comment