Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What game can teach me to play rock guitar for real?

I have learnt to play a plastic guitar really well with guitar hero - what a waste! Is there a program or game that can teach me to play guitar for real?|||ROCK BAND OR GUTAIR HERO :DDDDDDDDDDDD|||To be blunt, there is not a GAME that can teach you to play the guitar for real. Trust me, I have been playing guitar now for 3 and a half years, self taught, and I have beat out every boy that has wanted to challenge me @ my high school. I am a very decent guitar player I also play bass and Im telling you there is no game out there that will teach you. If you wanna learn to play guitar you gotta pick it up and teach yourself or go take lessons. There are books you can buy and websites you can go to...if your looking for videos id simply suggest youtube. But coming from someone who knows how to play themselves and has taught themselves: take lessons sweetie. or have a friend teach you. you're not gonna find a GAME to teach you. guitar hero and all those other vg's are just for fun and actually i have played and beat them all and the games are NOTHING like the real thing not even close. so just take lessons or buy a book. best advice any1 who knows what their talking about is gonna give u i can promise u that cuz its the truth.|||there are several different roads you can take you can take the guitar pro road and you'll learn a lot of songs and you'll be able to play with a band, but you won't be able to change key correctly nor will you know alot of the guitar theory stuff. Theory for guitar is one of the hardest things to under stand. that's why I suggest you get some lessons from a professional. look for degrees when choosing a teacher. it's worth it believe me.|||Or PowerTab or TuxGuitar. Both free.





There's also this program called guitar lessons. You can usually find them locally or at your school.|||Program yes.








www.ultimate-guitar.com





Download the guitar pro :)|||I know a really childish method the I can play guitar game... my sister plays it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment