Sunday, September 18, 2011

How to connect to a facebook game's database and export data into excel worksheet?

There's a game I play on facebook and I wanted to use the javascript helper that the game uses to connect to the game's database within the facebook server and then export the data to an excel worksheet just for the sole purpose of seeing the statistics the database has for my account in the game. Any ideas? I know it should only be like a few lines of code to fetch the data from the database and then export the data into excel format.|||You would need a server side script (such as PHP) to accomplish the Excel output. It should be fairly easy though. Send me a couple of links, through my profile page, and I'll take a look at it.








Good Luck.





Cheers,


Gitlez

No comments:

Post a Comment