Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you mount a game that has multiple expansions for it so that the game and all the expansions work?

I've recently acquired The Sims2 full package with all the expansions previously made for it. I can get the first game to mount fine on Daemon tools but I can't get any of the expansions to work. They keep asking for the disc. How do Install the expansions from their ISO files so that I can play the game with all of them working? |||The games probably have copy protection in them so that you can't mount them from an ISO file, which does not support the emulation of copy protection techniques.





.mdf files I believe do, so if you make images of the disks in .mdf format, that should get you working.





I use Alcohol 52% myself personally, but Dameon Tools and Alcohol are basically the same program (as in, they are almost identical, their copy protection emulation systems are designed in tandem with each other), but alcohol is prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment