Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is the best game on addicting games?

I am always bored and i love addicting games, but i feel like i played every game! Do you know any good games? I dont like shooting games, and i prefer the games withoout the bomb next to them.|||Age of War, it never gets old (Well it isn't really old!) I always complete the game, but I always go back on it. There are many different levels. Seriously try out this game, it's awesome!|||my favorite games would prob be karoshi suicide 2 jelly blox and bloons tower defense

Report Abuse


|||About game on addicting can be read in http://games-world09.blogspot.com/?q=game%20on%20addicting|||Block n' Roll seriously try that game its really fun! i thought it sounded boring but its really not. Type it in on google and it should be the first link that comes up. Its seriously like addicting! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment