Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How does the Godfather game compare to the movies in terms of violence?

Is the Godfather Game more or less violent than the movies. I want to get the game and I have already seen the movies. But my mom says that it is probably too violent. Can someone tell me?|||While it maintains the same violence, I actually think the game is less gory and violent. It does not push the GTA boundaries of violence though.|||the games not violent at all. depending on how old you are and how strict your parents are. and agent 019, be quiet, GTA really isnt so violent.

Report Abuse


|||I feel that the game is more violent. Whilst the movie has stylized violence the game has senseless killing, from cracking flopper's necks with a bat to tossing a guy off a bridge or into moving traffic. Don't get me wrong... Its great fun :D

Report Abuse


|||It is the same violent as the movie,same actions.|||same

No comments:

Post a Comment